"Connect to Your Spectrum Internet for More to Watch" but I am connected to my home network.

Uuuuuuugh!!!! This is extremly discouraging! Ive spent countlesss hours on the phone with Spectrum support and I am still not able to fully use the Spectruumtv app or watch.spectrum.net because it doesnt think that i am connected to my home network. I've had  Spectrum internet for years but just recently canceled my Directv subscription and added cable tv to my Spectrum subscription. I own my own Arris modem. On the spectrum website it shows the correct mac address but the incorrect serial number. Could this be the issue? The only reason that i canceled DTV was because i thought that id be able to us the Spectrum app on my apple tv, iphone etc. 

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: "Connect to Your Spectrum Internet for More to Watch" but I am connected to my home n

Good evening. 

As our forums are peer to peer support and only lightly moderated, this may not be an issue that your peers are able to help with. I would encourage you to reach out to our social media team on Twitter @Ask_Spectrum or on our Facebook page and we can look into any account issues that may be causing the problem. 

Regards,
Renee T.
Spectrum-Social Media Customer Care
Moderator-Community Forums