Rookie

The info you entered doesn't match our records. Please try again. (WLI-1010)

Is Spectrum TV down? I'm not able to login off of my home network without seeing the error "The info you entered doesn't match our records. Please try again. (WLI-1010)".

I just switched to Spectrum from DirecTV about a week ago but I've discovered Spectrum TV doesn't allow me to login. Is it down? Are other people having the login issue? From what I've seen on Google, this issue spans multiple years.

When I switched from DirecTV, I had the impression that I'd be able to stream TV remotely but that hasn't been the case. My DirecTV hasn't officially been canceled yet so I'm considering going back because this is a dealbreaker for me. On top of that, no whole-home DVR, I didn't even realize that feature was missing until I discovered the DVR button on the HD receivers does nothing. It's 2019, DirecTV, Dish, and Comcast have had the feature for YEARS, DirecTV for at least 5-6 years that I'm aware of. Clearly not a company who invests in newer technologies..

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Lead Moderator

Re: The info you entered doesn't match our records. Please try again. (WLI-1010)

I would suggest contacting support directly, they can check on the username and troubleshoot the problem.

Twitter: @Ask_Spectrum

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Spectrum

Regards,

Julia R.

Spectrum-Social Media Customer Service

Lead Moderator-Community Forums