Newcomer

Spectrum app not working. Saturday Spectrum stated that it was a country issue.

Having problems with the Spectrum app. As of Saurday they said it was a problem across the country.  As of today it still exists. Anyone having the same issue?

7 REPLIES 7
Helper

Re: Spectrum app not working. Saturday Spectrum stated that it was a country issue.

@band1026 wrote:

Having problems with the Spectrum app. As of Saurday they said it was a problem across the country.  As of today it still exists. Anyone having the same issue?

What is your issue? The app works for me.

Newcomer

Re: Spectrum app not working. Saturday Spectrum stated that it was a country issue.

Tv live is not working on my iPad. The bill is extremely high why can’t Spectrum get it together...? Some channels are working and some are not. No error just trying to load without success. 

Newcomer

Some channels work (ESPN, ABC), while others do not (CNN, MSNBC, Fox News).  This occurs only on Windows while Android works, and has been occurring all week starting on Monday Mar 25 (it is now Thursday Mar 28). Located in central Ohio. This is very frustrating!  Please fix.

Unable to complete request - try again later

~or~

A problem has occured

Newcomer

Unable to Complete Request We're sorry, something didn't work quite right. Please try again later.

I've been getting this error:

"Unable to Complete Request

We're sorry, something didn't work quite right. Please try again later."

when trying to watch Spectrum.net for quite some time now. It used to be just for On Demand. I called customer support, went through reboots and cach clearing, before it was pushed to their support team. I  received a call back  a couple weeks back that they were going to be applying a fix around 3/20/19. Not sure what was done, but now the message is popping up when trying to watch most any Live channel, except maybe basic channels. I'm in the 53149 zip code in Wisconsin, anyone know when this is going to be fixed?

TC_
Not applicable

Re: Unable to Complete Request We're sorry, something didn't work quite right. Please try again late

Same here in Dallas.  This is days now.  No reply from spectrum.

Helper

Re: Unable to Complete Request We're sorry, something didn't work quite right. Please try again late

@TC_ wrote:

Same here in Dallas.  This is days now.  No reply from spectrum.

I'm in Dallas too and have no issues with either the Spectrum TV app or watch online via browser.  Everyone on this thread has different causes for their issues. 

Expeiencing the same problem.  I'm in Buffalo.  

Won't load Live TV for most channels, same error/messsage as others reported.  

I can get most , but not all local channels (no NBC), ESPN2 (but not ESPN), nad The Weather Channel. 

Same issue with laptop computer or with phone app. Phone doesn't matter if throught Wi-Fi or phone provider.