Contributor

List of Apps Channels Outside Home Network

Is there a published list of channels that are available using the Spectrum TV app while outside the subscriber's home network?

The latest app update states that you "added 10+ more channels you can watch anywhere". Can you please list the channels that have been added?SpectrumTV.png

7 REPLIES 7
Community Manager

Re: List of Apps Channels Outside Home Network

Thanks for the question! 

Programming availability varies by location and subscription level and can be impacted by settings, like parental controls.  To view the channels available to you, log into www.spectrum.net ,  then select Channel Lineup.  

You can also check out channels that are available through individual apps at TV Channel Apps.

Contributor

Thanks for your response but I'm guessing the link you provided is the traditional cable connected, need a box and a TV lineup broken down by package (Gold, Silver, etc.). Why not indicate "Available on our App Anywhere"?

Of course I clicked that link and received the following message:
We're sorry, but there was a problem retrieving your channel lineup.
Please try again at a later date. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Your response about the channels through individual apps was also off the mark since the request was specifically about using the STV app.

If the app store can show "10+ new channels", why not a changelog showing the improvements and additions instead of a vague statement with no specific facts?

SMH...
Highlighted
Helper

I've never seen a list either. The only way I know of is to actually open the app and the channels not available to you based on subscription levels and/or current location will be grayed out.

Browser

For me when I signed into my Spectrum users account  a page came up and said the following which is 11 additional channels when away from home:

Now you can enjoy CNBC, MSNBC, Golf, Universo, Bravo, E!, Oxygen, SyFy, Universal Kids, USA Network and Tennis Channel on your favorite devices anywhere, anytime.

Browser

Correction: The message in my previous post came up on my laptop

when at home I signed in to view TV on laptop.

Community Manager

Thanks @CTinHI ! 

I was able to replicate the pop up on desktop, here is a screen shot.  

More channels pop up.png

Contributor

Thanks for the slide... I was accessing on my phone and I don't recall seeing any slide with the new additions!