Can't connect passpoint

What password are we supposed to use? I have tried all passwords for TWC (for my sign ins at home) and none of them connect me to TWCWiFi-Passpoint. For my phone and iPad. And I am never connected to the unsecured sites even though it's supposed to be set up to connect automatically. TIA.
Everyone's Tags (1)
5 REPLIES 5
TWC Alumni

Re: Can't connect passpoint

The information that should allow you access, is the same username and password, used to access the My Account feature at www.twc.com. Are you able to access that site?

YEs,,  that helps.  But is there any reason why it states can't connect when I'm on my iPad? It only spins and doesn't give me the option to enter the password. TIA. 

Okay, today I am using the same password as I need for mytwc. It keeps saying incorrect password. Why?

Guess I should,clarify, the password to login on the TWC site works fine but does not work on the,passpointe site. Getting very frustrated with not being able to use hotspots. 

Community Manager

If you are still unable to connect, we have a separate team that supports HotSpots.  They can be reached at 1-888-851-9350. 

Thank you for your participation in the Forums!

James M.
TWC-Social Media Customer Care
Forum Moderator