Highlighted
Established Sharer

?s on resuming TWC's TV cable box's VoD session...

Hello.

Is there a quicker way to resume my VoD session after turning off and on DVR (e.g., a hour break)? I have to manually search for the VoD title to resume. Typing and searching are slow! RC's last button won't go back to it either. Smiley Sad

Also, I noticed if I wait too long (e.g., over a week) after the stopping the video on demand (VoD) session, the DVR doesn't prompt to resume or restart. It just restarts. Is there a time limit or something?

This was on a three years old Arris DCX3510M DVR. Thank you in advance. Smiley Happy

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Trusted Helper

Re: ?s on resuming TWC's TV cable box's VoD session...

@antwrote:

Hello.

Is there a quicker way to resume my VoD session after turning off and on DVR (e.g., a hour break)? I have to manually search for the VoD title to resume. Typing and searching are slow! RC's last button won't go back to it either. Smiley Sad

Also, I noticed if I wait too long (e.g., over a week) after the stopping the video on demand (VoD) session, the DVR doesn't prompt to resume or restart. It just restarts. Is there a time limit or something?

This was on a three years old Arris DCX3510M DVR. Thank you in advance. Smiley Happy

Yes,

On modern boxes (Arris, Cisco/Technicolor, Samsung) with the new Navigator Guide do the following:

• Press On Demand button on remote
  • Go to the "In Progress" area of the On Demand Portal
  • Select the "In Progress" Option
  • Now, you can select your On Demand shows in progress by Resuming them, or Restarting them.

Satch