Highlighted
Observer

We have 2 dvr s in our home

And I have the spectrum app on my iPhone. When I go to the DVR manager the only DVR that shows up is the one for the living room not my DVR. How do I get the DVR for my room to show up?

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Spectrum Employee

Re: We have 2 dvr s in our home

Hello there,

Has the app shown your dvr before?  When it comes to dvrs, the remote dvr manager only works with the Navigator software(newer), and not the older software from Motorola(Iguide).  When you go to the guide on the 2nd dvr, does it look the same as the first? 

If it doesn't, then it is the compatibility issue.  That is solved with an upgrade, or swap of dvr.  If the guide is the same, then it is a technical issue.  Start with a reboot of the dvr.  The systems take about 24-48 hours to sync up.  If the problem persists,  contact TV repair.  

Hope this helps get you the access you need. If not, tell us some more about what steps you have taken, and what  models you are working with. 

Ry

Highlighted
Observer

Thanks, I'll give the reboot a try.

Highlighted
Trusted Helper

@pastelero79wrote:

Hello there,

Has the app shown your dvr before?  When it comes to dvrs, the remote dvr manager only works with the Navigator software(newer), and not the older software from Motorola(Iguide).  When you go to the guide on the 2nd dvr, does it look the same as the first? 

If it doesn't, then it is the compatibility issue.  That is solved with an upgrade, or swap of dvr.  If the guide is the same, then it is a technical issue.  Start with a reboot of the dvr.  The systems take about 24-48 hours to sync up.  If the problem persists,  contact TV repair.  

Hope this helps get you the access you need. If not, tell us some more about what steps you have taken, and what  models you are working with. 

Ry

Also,

If the box is a new install, it can take up to 48 hours for Remote DVR Manager to show up.

Satch

Highlighted
Lead Moderator

Good morning. 

You should have the ability to view both, provided they are compatible, in the application and through the website. 

On the far right you will see the it say Change DVR. Click that.

change DVR website.JPG

You should then get a pop up that you can select the one you want. 

updowndvr.JPG

On the Application you should see similar to this. On the upper left side you 

will see a small icon that says DVR inside. Once you click that you will see

your devices listed just below. Just tap and scroll to see them listed. Then select the 

one you want to view.

dvrappscroll.JPG

If you do not see this and it has been more than 48 hours please 

do contact Spectrum directly for further assistance. 

You can contact our Social Media Care team at:

Twitter: @Ask_Spectrum
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Spectrum

Regards,
Julia R.
Spectrum-Social Media Customer Care
Lead Moderator-Community Forums