Not applicable

Re: Spectrum TV on iOS issues and error IOD-9000

I'm having the same problem on my iPad out the blue. It was fine. Now not working. Uninstalled it twice. Shut down the modem and changed my pw on my modem. Still not working. Called Spectrum and all they did was write a ticket and said sorry no guarantees. I'm done. I use my IPad to watch TV in my kitchen. Not everyone has an open concept home. I'm disappointed in how they treat us and the situation.
Not applicable

Contacting technical support so they can write a dang ticket like they did me and I still can't use the app on my iPad.
Newcomer

Same issue, IOD-9000 error on all our ios devices.   ODV worked for some time then just stopped.  A few calls into support but so far no change.  The two individuals I’ve spoken with have never heard of this issue.   Pushed out my profile, uninstall and reinstall, restart the modem, etc....  zippo.  

Highlighted

Re: IOD-9000

This is very frustrating. I want to know what are you doing to fix this issue? I think at this point, it is implied that I do not have to go into detail about the issue I am referring to. Just refer to the several hundred other complaints on this forum. 

Rookie

Re: IOD-9000

I am having this exact same issue. When does it get to the point of contacting Consumer Protection? I changed the name on my WIFI... deleted, and downloaded the app several times only to keep getting the message. When I used my iPad as a hotspot, it worked, although kept buffering and cost me data.
Not applicable

Ilp 9000 all IOS Issues

Power off IPad or IPhone. When you reboot no more errors. Too bad Spectrum giving wrong info. Apple told me how to fix.
Not applicable

Re: Ilp 9000 all IOS Issues

I have turned off my iPhone and iPad several times and I still get the same error. Spectrum Tech Support told me that they are aware of the problem and working to resolve it. I just have to keep trying until they fix it. Krazy!!
Newcomer

Same for me; I have turned off my iPad, rebooted the modem, and restarted the ipad and still have the same ILP-9000 error.   It is also interesting that it is only for certain channels... MSNBC gives the error, but NBCSN does not.   This has been going on for a week.   Also, same story on my iphone 7, but not on our roku.  

Newcomer

VOD simply DOES NOT WORK on any of the following platforms:

• iOS
  • Apple TV
  • Android.

VOD does work when using a set top box or Roku streaming.

Spectrum customers really deserve better; my next email will be to the state’s Public Service Commission (the agency which governs rate hikes).

Rookie

Have you had any luck with a fix for the iod-9000 issue? I’ve been having the same problem on all devices - restarted all devices , reset modem, uninstalled and reinstalled app, installed app on a device that had never had it . . . Cannot watch on demand on any device - keep getting IOD-9000 error!!