Rookie

IUC-9000 an ongoing problem since January 2019 for iPhone App

I've unistalled and re-installed.  I've reset my set-top box.  I've rebooted my modem.  All of these many times and in many sequences and combos.  Anyone have any other ideas? Eye of newt?  Wing of bat? In Northeast Ohio - (used to be neo.rr.com - TWC roadrunner).  Thing is, works on my iPad just fine.  Browser version works on my Windows 10 desktop just fine.  so, if those two can validate my local working equipment.... why can't my iPhone.  C'mon guys!

3 REPLIES 3
Helper

Re: IUC-9000 an ongoing problem since January 2019 for iPhone App

Just asking...is the iphone connected to the home network and not the cell service LTE?

Rookie

Yes - on the home network. I 've tried both the 2G and 5G connections to see if it was s ome sort of routing issue.  However, my iPad works just fine.  So, basic identification on the network must be working.

Community Manager

@djh0804 , 

We apologize for any service issues.  There are a couple of other reasons you might get the authentication error.  The Spectrum TV app does require that the device is running iOS 10 or newer, and older iPhones may not be able to updated.  Also, there are some types of accounts, including Business accounts that have restricted or limited access to the app.     

For direct assistance with this issue,  please contact us at: