Not applicable

DVR MANAGER

When will the DVR manager for the new spectrum boxes be fixed? It’s been forever that they have been working on it. It’s difficult to find your shows and record a series when you do on this new tv. I loved that app. Now I can’t even record something from away.
5 REPLIES 5
Community Manager

Re: DVR MANAGER

We apologize for the frustration.  Unfortunately there is not a timeline available for when this issue will be resolved.  

Not applicable

How long have the new world boxes been out with this problem? A year? There is obviously no priority to get this working. Reportedly these are the boxes all new installations are getting which means all these new customers don't have the capability. 

Highlighted
Not applicable

How can we push to receive a timeline? This answer is not sufficient. We are paying for this services.
Not applicable

I totally agree and it’s not acceptable. If it won’t be available they need to say that instead of dragging us along.
Not applicable

I talked to call center yesterday and they couldn't give me an ETA but volunteered that they are busy trying to implement a lot of other features and that 2nd Quarter of 2020 wouldn't be out of the question. I would just see if you can get your DVR exchanged for one that provides capability like the Arris/Motorola DCX3600. I did with no problem.