Highlighted
Newcomer

Unable to access the Spectrum channel on a second of two Rokus all on one Spectrum account

I have one Spectrum account and two Rokus. I am having trouble accessing the Spectrum channel on the newer of the two Rokus. The Spectrum account includes internet and cable tv access.

I've been running the older Roku for over a year. and have had no problem with the Spectrum channel.

I've just bought the second Roku. I'm unable to access the Spectrum channel on this new Roku. When I add the Spectrum channel to the Roku, it asks me for my username and password. When I enter these, I get a response that the information entered does not agree with their records. (These are the username and password for my Spectrum account.)

I have no idea what I'm doing wrong. I've tried removing the Spectrum channel from the older Roku, but this didn't help. I could still not sign on to the Spectrum channel on the newer Roku. I have not had a problem with other channels that I've tried.

I have no problem when I add back the Spectrum channel to the older Roku. In fact, it does not even ask me for a user name or password.

The older Roku is connected via ethernet to the router (which is a Spectrum router). The new Roku is connected via wifi. To troubleshoot, I've connected both Rokus to the same TV.

Thanks for any help you can give me.

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Unable to access the Spectrum channel on a second of two Rokus all on one Spectrum account

Hello!

Our engineers are working to resolve an issue with the Spectrum TV app on Roku devices at this time. We have not been provided an ETA for the fix to be rolled out, but please feel free to reach out to us on Twitter @Ask_Spectrum or on Facebook at any time and we can check to see if the issue is still open. 

Regards,
Renee T.
Spectrum-Social Media Customer Care
Moderator-Community Forums

Newcomer

Re: Unable to access the Spectrum channel on a second of two Rokus all on one Spectrum account

You wrote: "Our engineers are working to resolve an issue with the Spectrum TV app on Roku devices at this time."

Do you know if the issue being worked on has anything to do with my specific problem?

While it isn't specifically related to logging in on multiple Roku devices, they are aware of customers having issues logging in on any Roku device right now. 

Regards,
Renee T.
Spectrum-Social Media Customer Care
Moderator-Community Forums