Rookie

Tv app issues

Almost every day or every other day our local channels are choppy with gray lines and multi color pixels and sound cuts out I have called numerous times and go through the same ole same ole with tech support unplug modem router remove reinstall app let’s give two hours or so then try again to see if it works..now We are having issues with internet buffering and taking long time for websites to load I have called so many times now they just tell me oo there’s a outage problem and we are working on it!!!!!wow so this is on going for weeks now hmm what ever happen to the hands on repairman to actually come out and test the coax and see if the issue is with line in house or out on the pole???

6 REPLIES 6
Lead Moderator

Re: Tv app issues

Hi @john7801 

It does sound like  a tech is in order for these problems. If you would like to post your modem logs and some additional information about the problems you have been having we can take a look.

The signal levels, FEC data and modem logs will give us quite a bit of insight into what is happening. 

Regards,

Julia R.

Spectrum-Social Media Customer Service

Lead Moderator-Community Forums

Helper

What modem are you using?

For most modems go to 192.168.0.1 or 192.168.100.1 for signal levels and log access.  Some modems have the user interface locked out though. 

Rookie

581B88A4-89B4-425D-B5F2-BF0852660AD5.png1741A67A-AF7B-425A-A704-150D9CFCB106.png

Rookie

108AC974-2988-4F8E-ACED-990FC6E0F2CA.png

Lead Moderator

Hello!

We need to get a technician out to investigate this. It is not unusual to see an 

RCA partial service fallback once in a blue moon but your log shows a problem.

I have sent you a PM, If you will get back to us we can get something scheduled.

Regards,

Julia R.

Spectrum-Social Media Customer Service

Lead Moderator-Community Forums

Not applicable

I had the same problem. After reading the threads I started troubleshooting. My modem was 3 years old. I took it to the Spectrum store today. They gave me a new one. My live steam ap works great now. I just want to add both of my Rokus are first generation old. I’m prepared to replace them , but it wasn’t my issue.