Rookie

Spectrum app on Roku Express Plus will close itself when selecting a channel

I have a very odd issue with Spectrum App. Everything is updated and internet is 100 mbps. My Roku Express + , when using Composite video connection,selecting a Spectrum channel closes the Spectrum App back to Roku Home. No error messages. The channel will play, side menu comes on, but closes app when the bottom menu should appear. I connected same Roku to modern TV HDMI and all is well. Moving the Roku back to Composite connection problem returns. If I do not configure Roku for the 4:3 TV, it stays 1080i and the app WILL WORK, with a stretched picture. Reset to 4:3 problem returns. Both Rokus new and old do this. This is new problem, I used Spectrum App in past successfully.     Other apps on Roku like Netflix are good.

2 REPLIES 2
Community Manager

Re: Spectrum app on Roku Express Plus will close itself when selecting a channel

I apologize for any poor experience.  If the issue is not resolved, we encourage you to contact support directly for further assistance.

Please contact us at: 

Highlighted
Rookie

Re: Spectrum app on Roku Express Plus will close itself when selecting a channel

Somehow, this issue Did get resolved! Man Very Happy I tried my Rokus again with Spectrum app and they work as they should! Much happier, one less frustration with tech, I sure appreciate it.