Newcomer

On Demand not working

On Demand is not working.  Error code HL1000

Just spoke to technical support and rep says that "engineers are working on a resolution"  I asked when I can expect it to work again and was told engineers cannot find fix.  Their fixes aren't permanently working and On Demand becomes unavailable again and no resolution is known at this time.    I then ask for my bill to be adjusted and credited for not having this service.   Rep in billing had me on hold off and on for a long time and said she would give me a $10 courtesy credit for one month because On Demand is a free service.    It's not free, its part of the package.  How can you start dissecting the elements of a package and your discretion and call them free?   Each time I try to resolve an issue with Spectrum/TIme Warner Cable, I regret coming back to them, after leaving them for so many years due to such poor customer service.  Should have stayed with Direct TV.   I'm tired of the hassles.  

Newcomer

Re: Can't get into Roku app - says to onnect to Spectrum Internet RLC-1000

Still not working for me up in Maine on my Roku. Same error!
Highlighted
Newcomer

Do you get an error if you log into https://watch.spectrum.net/livetv

Newcomer

Different error if I login through my phone. Dlc-1005 and says I have only limited channels and to connect to spectrum internet. Im on home wireless using spectrum Internet. Same issues on Roku and phone that everyone has been experiencing for a week now. Its all over the Internet.
Newcomer

I'm very familiar with this error. I use 3 different platforms (web based, Roku, and Xbox One). They all failed at the same time a few days ago. The Roku was what I noticed first.

I knew it wouldn't work on any device until it worked in a plain old web browser....the problem being IP or account based. Removing the devices themselves from the equation takes out a bunch of variables. Smiley Very Happy

I kept testing unitl I didn't get the error through the web browser, I tried my Xbone afterward and it worked fine too. I knew it couldn't be coincidence. I'm half tempted to try my Roku. I bet it works. Tomorow morning I'll give it a go.

I'm in NNY. Maybe they are deploying the server or DB side fix regionally.

Rookie

BACK UP!!!

Finally back up ^ Western New York area 

Rookie

As of tonight, 9/6, Roku works again.
This in North Texas area.

Re: Error code RCL-1000

Thanks!!  Worked for me too.

LGP
Not applicable

Re: Spectrum Application Outage And Management of Customer Expectations

2 days ago they said the same thing when pressed for an outlook...24 hours ....well it's 48 hours and still no solution...I guess that's the satnadard answer - 24 hours, the team is working on it.

Poor...Poor service...why don't they go public and say that ...instead of us hearing all the marketing stuff about Spectrum TV app...blah...blah...blah...

Newcomer

Re: Can't get into Roku app - says to onnect to Spectrum Internet

I believe that depends on your location.  Mine still is not working.