Newcomer

Re: Spectrum App Lost 3 days ago

Status updates? That would imply that spectrum had a prompt and reliable customer services. It took them 3 days to even acknowledge the problem. No, I'm afraid we're stuck with continuously checking our login. Meanwhile I'll be checking out other service providers. 

Rookie

Re: Can't get into Roku app - says to onnect to Spectrum Internet

Same issue with the TV App on my Roku here in Dallas starting at noon on Sunday, Sept. 3rd.  Out of nowhere, it startes working again this (Tuesday) morning (after reauthenticating, of course - but this time, it finally reauthenticated).  I did nothing to change anything, so, it must have been something on the Spectrum side.

Irinically, it was working fine at the time on Sunday.  I was watcing the Freeform channel - and the picture suddenly froze.  Tried to get it going again and then the app wanted to me to reauthenticate only to give me the same error message - connect to server and RLC-1000 endlessly.   This went on all day Sunday and Monday.  

btw - Other apps were still working - I could still watch Freeform by using their app directly.  I also had the same issue as others with the TV app working on my computer but telling me I had limited channels due to not being on my home network.

Observer

I can confirm the Spectrum App now works on Rokus. You might have to log back in with your Spectrum username/password ..... and you might have to reload the app.

Observer

As of five minutes ago, I am now able to successfully log into the Spectrum TV app. Still, they should change the name from Spectrum to Rectum.

Not applicable

Re: Error code RCL-1000

Delete the App, turn off tv, turn tv back on, Redownload the Spectrum App

That is what worked for me.
Newcomer

Still not working

Observer

That did not work for me the past three days. The only reason it is working today is because Spectrum finally got their heads out of analysis defillade and fixed the problem.

Newcomer

it is a server error on spectrums end and.. At least when time warner owned it they app was never down for more than a day .

Newcomer

Re: Can't get into Roku app - says to onnect to Spectrum Internet RLC-1000

Website streaming is back up. Can sign into Xbox One too. Most likely the Roku and other apps will work. The wife is sleeping, so I can't sneak into the living room to verify!

Highlighted
Newcomer

Re: Spectrum App error code RGE-1001 when opening with Roku

The most recent issue seems to be cleared up with home IP address reporting. Can't verify my Roku right now, but can sign into watch.spectrum.net/livetv and Xbox One without any error.

Give it a try!