Newcomer

Re: Roku Spectrum App Issues

I am having the same problem.  Was told by technical support that it was a problem with the Live Player tool, what ever is that.  Gave no indication when the problem will be solved.

Highlighted
Newcomer

Re: Roku Spectrum App Issues

Errors like these are without a doubt connectivity issues, but they are NOT in house connectivity issues. As stated, and I can confirm, HULU, Netflix, Amazon Video, and YouTube all stream FLAWLESSLY, without freezing or buffering through any of the 10 devices I own to stream on. Your Spectrum app is the ONLY one which constantly freezes, rebuffers, and suffers from degraded picture quality. The apps have been uninstalled and reinstalled numerous times since I first began using Spectrum Streaming. It performs the same on all 4 of my Roku players, as well as my Xbox One. You can read your troubleshooting teleprompter and recite the typical troubleshooting tactics, but you need to think outside of the box here and as a consumer. Your service is the ONLY service out of numerous other streaming services with these issues. Unless your app requires double the bandwidth as your competition, you have an engineering flaw that needs to be addressed if you want to continue to be looked at as a serious streaming competitor. All the consumer wants to hear is that your company admits to a flaw in your streaming service which can provide the quality and performance of other streaming services, but you are looking into the concern and a possible solution.