Newcomer

Re: Error code P-6

I have indoor style and they are fantastic. Reception is great, Just make sure you place it near a window. I clipped it on a curtain. At least 30 channels for a less than a $10 HD antenna.

Browser

Re: Roku P6 error Resolution

I think the issue I was experiencing was due to the batteries in my remote. You must hit the buttons quickly and precisely. If your batteries are weak you sometimes have to press buttons twice. This effects the sequence of the buttons when you try it. I replaced my batteries and was able to get it to work. Thanks!
Rookie

This works. So happy. Although I would have also been happy if that would have given me 30 extra lives. I'm disappointed I'm not playing Contra right now.
TXH
Newcomer

Thank you for this info..I have not been able to access my LR Roku for a few weeks and have been so busy with work I didn't have time to investigate further until today. I did your steps and intially got a new error P7000, so I went back to home and signed back into app and it reloaded and I am now able to access it Smiley Very Happy

TXH
Newcomer

Thank you for this post...I have been having problems accessing content on my Roku for a few weeks and just had a Saturday morning to investigate. I followed the first set up steps above and initially got another error (P7000), but upon signing out and signing back into the app, I am now able to access vod...you made my day Smiley Happy
Highlighted
Newcomer

I know I can't cuss on here, but dude, THANK YOU SO MUCH for posting this!!!!! This issue was causing me some serious !!(@#(@)#)@@)@))@)@)@@@)(&%*$)@*#)@*( issues.... my 7 year old has a Roku 1/SE in her bedroom and was very upset that she could no longer watch Disney on it. I am am soooooooo F#)(@)#@) happy to have this issue fixed. again, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!

Newcomer

Re: Error code P-6

On your roku, go to the time Warner app, press home button 3 time, up arrow 2 times, then right,left,right, left, right then press OK, it will ask for a 4 diget pin, just enter 1234, let it reboot and when it is done rebooting press the home button and arrow button as you did above again and let it reboot as n and whala it will work.. 

Newcomer

Thank you for posting this!! I thought it was just me, the developer trick solved the issue.  

Newcomer

Worked great for me! Thank you for the post, our family greatly appreciates it!

Observer

Had a variety of problems with Roku 1 & 2 and TWC App...and this trick seems to work most of the time.

Here is another trick that might work...”Hidden Screen Hard Reset of Roku Software”…better than Soft Reset of Roku Software

• Push “Home” button on Roku clicker
• Go to “TWC App” (but don’t click App)
• Do the following in quick succession and don’t stop to look at your screen
• Push “Home” button 5 times
• Push “Fast Forward” button 3 times (two arrows pointing toward right)
• Push “Rewind” button 2 times (two arrows pointing toward left)
• Click “Update Software”
• Click “Continue”
• Will see progress ticking 0%-100%
• Roku will restart automatically in 5-10 seconds
• Go to TWC App and ta da it works again! Smiley Happy