Newcomer

Re: Roku P6 error Resolution

Worked like a charm - your a rock star

Highlighted
Browser

Do not wait for the confirmation tone on the Roku, Ignore the screen and sounds, type the sequence quickly.

The first time I did it I also got the features screen, I was not typing it quickly enough.

Newcomer

Re: Error code P-6

About a year or so ago this very same problem occurred. I was told my roku 1 would not be supported and I either needed to upgrade or use different devices. After about 2 wks of frustrations magically they worked again. Now there is an issue again. I'm beginning to wonder if it's not the roku at all and of its contractual agreement issue between twc and roku on rights to app usage
Spectator

Worked great. Thank you for the help. I can't say the same for TWC support on this one. They really messed up this time.

Participant

I did this and it worked great last night... anyways today I get this p700 error code so now it's gone again... Is anyone having this problem??
Newcomer

Wooo hoooo! It works! : )

Participant

Re: Error code P-6

I just got another error P705 (I got the P-6 the other day) and this time went straight to resetting the Roku box and am getting acess to TWCTV. Did you hold down the reset bottom until the TV screen went black? The Roku logo may appear after the screen goes black first
Newcomer

Re: ERROR CODE P-6

They are saying in other forums you need a roku 3 or higher which is bull since it has worked fine until now. Just another way for tw to make us spend more money
Lead Moderator

Re: ERROR CODE P-6

The error message VP-6 and P-6 are being seen on many Roku players since the Roku firmware update.

This can be corrected by following the following steps. 

Step 1:

From the Home screen, ask the customer to press the following button press on their remote : Home 3x, Up 2x, Right, Left, Right, Left, Right

Step 2:

Press OK to "Enable installer and restart". This will put the player into developer mode and reboot the player.

Step 3:

Once the player is back to the Homescreen, follow Step 1 again to enter into the Developer Settings screen

Step 4:

Press OK to Disable installer and restart. This will take the player out of Developer mode.

This should correct the issue.

Regards,
Julia R.
TWC-Social Media Customer Care
Moderator - TWC Community Forums

Newcomer

TODAY JULY 11,.AFTER  ONE WEEK OF TWC APP NOT WORKING

I CALLED ROKU AND RECEIVED NO HELP.

YOUR FIX SOLUTION WORKED. FOR MY ROKU SE MODEL.

THANK YOU