Mal
Rookie

Re: RLC-1000

Any luck fixing this issue? My Spectrum App on Roku was working fine until today. Now, when I login I get the RLC-1000 error.

6 REPLIES
Rookie

Hello,
Mine stopped working today also. I am getting the RLC-1000 error.
AM2
Newcomer

Re: RLC-1000 error code

Is there a fix for this error, I am getting it now and it states that I must connect to the Spectrum Internet Service.  I am on their service and it worked fine yesterday.

Newcomer

Having same issues in Powell Ohio

Observer

Same issue with Roku, PC and IOS apps in New York City,  doesn't recognize that I am on my home wifi.

Newcomer

Kept getting the Error Code RLC-1000.  Took us an hour to fool around with, but it is working now.  We uninstalled the Spectrum App on the Roku.  Restarted our internet modem and re-installed the Spectrum App on the Roku.  A new user agreement came up on the TV for Spectrum, we accepted it, and now we are good to go.  Spectrum, I think, wants everyone to accept their new user agreement. Hope this helps.  By the way, Spectrum was the only channel that wasn't working on the Roku.

Community Manager

Everyone, 

Thanks for your patience.  This instance of the RLC-1000 error impacted all three legacy companies and has been resolved.  If you are still experiencing an issue, we encourage you to reach out individually.