Not applicable

RLC-1000

My Roku is connected to the internet, able to access Netflix and other apps, however when the Spectrum app is requiring the log in it says to make sure we’re connected to the internet.
7 REPLIES 7
Not applicable

Re: RLC-1000

Having same issue as well

Lead Moderator

@Halieburke95 @Jrees  

This is a known issue.  Our apologies for the frustration with this.

We will have this service restored as quickly as we are able. 

Regards,

Julia R.

Spectrum-Social Media Customer Care

Lead Moderator-Community Forums

Rookie

After 3 weeks of phone calls to spectrum customer service about (RLC1000) lack of service on the spectrum TV app, I want to thank the suppervisor in the Philippines who took the time to discuss the issue, actually listen to me and solved the issue. Not sure what the issue was but after being told several times the issue was my Roku or the sign in , she amitted the issue was at their end and she would get it fixed. SHE DID

THANK YOU!

Newcomer

I am having the same issue. It started last night. I am able to access other apps and the internet. I also verified that my login and password are correct.

zip code: 14589

Not applicable

Having the same issue as well. Unplugged the router/modem. Removed the spectrum channel from Roku. Plugged in router/ modem. Waited five minutes or so. Reset Roku. Added spectrum channel. Attempted to sign in Same result. RLC-1000. Any other ideas?
Newcomer

Hello - has this issue been rectified?

Highlighted
Newcomer

What was the solve? No one I talk to at spectrum tech support has any idea what to do beyond restarting and reinstalling