Not applicable

RLC-1000 error

I’m having the same RLC-1000 error that others have previously reported. Installed new cable modem and all connections are good. Every app via Roku works great! No problems! Spectrum app won't load. It keeps asking for user name and password, but it just keeps looping to this RLC-1000. Have deleted and installed Spectrum App several times. All Roku devices do the same. No issues logging into and watching Spectrum on PC, so I know the Username and Password is good. Tech support can’t help and can only suggest sched a tech to come out in 4 days! I’ve reset Roku network and rebooted everything several times. Any Suggestions?
3 REPLIES 3
Browser

Re: RLC-1000 error

This problem has happened in the past.  Found link to forum post from 2017 posted by Spectrum moderator that they are working to resolve.  I would contact support since it is not on your end but fault of Spectrum.  Here is copied post:

Re: Can't get into Roku app - says to onnect to Spectrum Internet

Our apologies for the trouble with Spectrum TV. We are working to resolve an issue with the Spectrum TV application on all platforms. 

We will have the service issue resolved as quickly as possible. 

As always, we thank you for your patience while we pursue resolution!

Regards,
Julia R.
Spectrum-Social Media Customer Care
Lead Moderator-Community Forums

Highlighted
Browser

In the other thread one user got it working by entering first wrong passwork and then repeating login with the correct one.  He did not know why but started working after doing this.  If you google this has been a frequent problem in the past after switch from TWC to Spectrum.   

Not applicable

Thanks for your responses. Finally after being passed around to diff support areas and each trying diff things, a internet customer support rep got with an internet technician who knew how to reset my account. There was nothin wrong with the roku device, but something within my Spectrum internet setup that had to be reset so the roku would correctly acknowledge it was receiving spectrum internet service content. Advice for anyone getting this error, immediately ask to speak to an internet technician, not customer support.