Re: RLC-1000 error code

Starting today, getting RCL-1000 error on Spectrum App on Roku devices. Spectrum App on Android Tablet is fine. Two different Roku devices having same problem. Hopefully Spectrum is monitoring this Thread. In Evansville, Indiana.

Newcomer

Did this get fixed? I am now receiving this message on my roku's and i am unable sign in through the roku's. Nothing has changed in regards to the modem, etc. It just stopped working
Newcomer

Tried all of this, still not working
Newcomer

Connected to spectrum internet, login credentials are correct, uninstalled spectrum app on Roku and re-installed, tested wireless connection, checked for Roku updates, restarted the Roku system, still getting error code: RLC-1000. Frustrating. Won’t work on my iPhone 8 Plus either while laying in bed using my spectrum app and spectrum internet. Any fixes for this yet?
Newcomer

I am having this sam problem.  It worked fine and all of a sudden wake up Friday morning( Dec 7) and it will not work.  I have rebooted modem and router.  Deleted app of Roku and ipad and nothing works.  

Rookie

Same thing for me.. Issue still open with spectrum.  No solution.

Observer

Same here.  All Spectrum apps (iPad, iPhone, Smart TV) indicate that I am not on my home network and have limited channels available.  Roku app will not initiate at all.  This has happened several times over the last months, no amount of rebooting or reinstalling helps.  Usually after a few days of outage Spectrum figures it out and the problem disappears. 

Not applicable

I have just experienced this same problem switching from TWC to Spectrum and I had NO problem with the Spectrum TV app on the Smart TV NOR did I have issues seeing all my channels on my home pc using the Spectrum Watch TV Live option from my account.  Now NONE of this WORKS!!!!!!   Have rebooted, removed Spectrum TV app - WAITED 24 hours (Spectrum told me it could take up to 24 hours to work after the replaced my WORKING modem with THEIR new modem).  Thoroughly DISGUSTED AND UPSET!!!!

Not applicable

I'm having the same problem, appears to have started after I rebooted my modem. Now receiving rlc-1000 error code on all three roku devices when trying to log into spectrum app. rebooting TV, roku, modem, deleting and reinstalling app all does not resolve. However, the spectrum app works on my samsung galaxy phone, leading me to believe not an outage . Its concerning to me that I see no responses from spectrum on this thread, which to me indicates they dont care, dont know what to do or both. Probably good time to switch to VZ FIOS.