I am not sure what steps the support folks you spoke with have done.
First thing I would want to have you do is
1. Unplug the power to your modem and router if you are using one
2. Wait one minute.
3. Plug back in the modem (wait 1-3 minutes, make sure modem is completely rebooted then plug in the router)
4. Remove the Spectrum TV Channel from the Roku
5. Do a restart on the Roku through the settings menu, not by unplugging the device.
6. Readd the Spectrum TV channel.
If that is still unsuccessful we can review the ticket that has been submitted for you
through direct support.
Spectrum-Social Media Customer Care
Lead Moderator-Community Forums
Julie - I've done all that. And I think I'm done here too. You're not giving me anything I don't already know or have already done.
Just a suggestion, but I think you might want to consider taking Julia's offer for help:
"If that is still unsuccessful we can review the ticket that has been submitted for you
through direct support."
I kept badgering Spectrum support on FB Messenger. Somehow the MAC address registered to my account did not match my modem's. So it appeared that the Rokus were connected to another network. Since MAC addresses are hardcoded into hardware and it's impossible for me to change it, I'm going to assume something went wonky on Spectrum's side and my registered MAC address was either deleted or changed.