Highlighted
Newcomer

Filter by Favorites No Longer Working

Ever since the app updated to the latest version, filtering by favorites doesn't work anymore. I go through the guide, click the little heart to select a favorite, filter by favorites, and it had no effect.

It wouldn't be such a big deal if there weren't multiple versions of the same network (TBS 3, TBS, 103, TBS 1103, etc...). Why multiple channel for the same network, Spectrum? Why? I know this was needed back when we had analog/digital/high def all in the same package, but that world doesn't exist anymore.

Not to mention all the stupid music channels.

Is this a problem for anybody else?

10 REPLIES 10
Community Manager

Re: Filter by Favorites No Longer Working

Thanks for the feedback about the guide, we will pass it up to the app team.  You can also provide feedback directly by selecting the feedback option in the mobile app.  

Newcomer

I am having the same problem with the Spectrum app on Roku. However, there is to way to send feedback on Roku.

Rookie

Same here - it comes and goes.

Newcomer

Same here! Why do they keep messing with software that work well anyway!
Rookie

I just discovered this annoying problem yesterday, using the spectrum app on Roku. The guide has a new appearance but it tells me that that I have no favorites saved. I go to a channel to make a favorite and it tells me that it's already a favorite. Click to undo then redo and it still doesn't save. Ugh!
Rookie

Please fix this! It's spectrum who makes the app and updated it they are the ones who should be dealing with it, not Roku.
Not applicable

Also pass along to the team that in the Roku app the favorites function works intermittently AND they ruined it. I don't want to see multiple channels for the same network in my favorites guide! One channel for each network will suffice (you know, the way it was before the "update/upgrade"). Why is there even more than one channel for each network in the first place? It can't possibly make any difference when using the Roku. And I'm pretty sure no one wants  the lame music channels that are the reason I have to use the favorites function in the first place. Stop "fixing" thinks that aren't broken.

Lead Moderator

Good morning. 

The issue with saving favorites is under investigation now. We do thank you for taking the time to provide us with your experience. 

We will have this working again as soon as possible.

Regards,

Julia 

Spectator

Julia,

Please be advised that this issue continues for NE-OH/NW-PA customers.

A hint is that the app never gets to its normal third step of initialization ... that of 'getting your data'.

Respectfully ask that his be elevated in priority as it is most inconvenient to have to work with Full List or Recents ...

Regards, 

gjM9Lxwhcw2I4bV