Not applicable

App error: "The info you entered doesn't match our records. Please try again."

Having problems logging in using the Spectrum app on Roku. Receive the error, "The info you entered doesn't match our records. Please try again.". Have deleted and reinstalled the app.

I'm able to use the same credentials and log in over the web.

5 REPLIES 5
Rookie

Re: App error: "The info you entered doesn't match our records. Please try again."

AM having the same issue and it's BS nothing has changed as far as my setup, therefore no legitimate reason for the error as the app and EVERYTHING was already up to date

Contributor

Re: App error: "The info you entered doesn't match our records. Please try again."

im also having the same exact issue. ridiculous
Observer

Same here. Even uninstalled the app and rebooted the roku. Spectrum app on iPhone works. Seems they decided to push another update and they broke authentication. This is getting ridiculous. Why do I need to see a screen when booting up that asks me if I want to continue watching. Umm hello... I am just launching it of course I want to watch it. The development team over at spectrum has never heard of QA
Highlighted
Community Manager

We apologize for any service issues.  There was a known issue with the Spectrum TV app impacting several different platforms.  The issue has been resolved and authentication should now be working correctly.   

If you are still getting an error message, we encourage you to contact support directly for further assistance.

Please contact us at: 

Not applicable

Please Don't mark this issue as Solved.  The problem has NOT been solved. I am receiving the SAME error, "The info you entered doesn't match our records. Please try again.".

Clearly, others are also experiencing the SAME problem. 

I cannot log into the App. Calling customer service is a multiple hour experience  of frustration. The Level 1 tech's don't have the knowledge to assist and getting beyong that can be a daunting challenge. This problem needs to go to the programming staff,  Please pass it along.

Thank you,

Frustrated Customer.........