Not applicable

Logging out unwanted devices

Is there a way to log out unwanted devices? Devices i dont have access to, to manually log out?
5 REPLIES 5
Community Manager

Re: Logging out unwanted devices

Sorry, we would need a little more information to understand the question.  Are you referring to logging out of the Spectrum TV app?  Are you getting an error message?  

Not applicable

So basically, my ex has the log in to my spectrum tv app.. I have changed the password, but not sure if it will log him all the way out or not. So im wondering if there is a way to log it out without having access to the phone.
Community Manager

Changing the password should be sufficient to restrict access.  After the password is changed, users trying to access the app will be prompted to enter the new password.   

Newcomer

This is not true until they lig out it will not knock them off. I am trying to solve the same issue. For instance with netflix you can click sign out all acvounts and it automatically signs out but i am not finfing this with spectrum. I have changed password and can still watch yv on computer and in various apps as long as i dont sign out
Highlighted
Lead Moderator

@Crhodes1990 @Tink1988 

Good morning. I have emailed our support teams for this product to get clarification on this. I will update when I have found more information. 

Regards,

Julia

Social Media Customer Service-Lead Moderator