Highlighted
Observer

ESPN channels missing from SpectumTV app when out of my home

I have used my App many times when outside my home to program my DVR, but today, when I attempted to program to record a game on SEC TV all the ESPN channels were missing from my channel lineup! They reappeared when I returned home to my home network...what gives?

3 REPLIES 3
Trusted Helper

Re: ESPN channels missing from SpectumTV app when out of my home

@jfcq wrote:

I have used my App many times when outside my home to program my DVR, but today, when I attempted to program to record a game on SEC TV all the ESPN channels were missing from my channel lineup! They reappeared when I returned home to my home network...what gives?

Try rebooting the App or reinstalling,

Do you mean the App, or the Spectrum TV Remte DVR Manager webpage?

Satch

Observer

I was speaking the of the Spectrum TV app. It previously worked well, enabling me to program the DVR from the Guide page. I deleted and reinstalled the app but espn and SEC channels are still missing from the guide when outside my home. Makes the app of limited utility. I have not tried to login to Spectrum from a browser although that should be an option.

Lead Moderator

Good morning. 

I am not seeing this issue on my personal account. I am using an iPhone and am able to 

go to the guide (not Live TV, ESPN is not available Live out of your home network) do a search for ESPN and set to record the ESPN channels/programs.

What type of device are you using? Do you see this on multiple devices or just the Android? 

Regards,

Julia R.

Spectrum-Social Media Customer Service

Lead Moderator-Community Forums