Highlighted
Observer

TVos version? Please?!?

Will there be a TVos version of the TWC app? It's on Roku and all my iOS devices, so it seems like a no brainer to add to the new Apple TV App lineup. And it would allow me to eliminate the Roku devices sitting beside my Apple TVs in several TVs.... Anyone have news on this? I really REALLY hope it's on the way!

4 REPLIES

Re: TVos version? Please?!?

Unfortunately, there is no current launch date to offer in regards to the app being available for Apple TV.
Observer

Who decides that? Is Time Warner even developing an App to submit to Apple at this point?
Rookie

As a TWC TV Roku trial user, I am eagerly awaiting the availability of an Apple TV app as I prefer to stay in the Apple Eco-system. Can you at least confirm that an app is in plans to be developed?
Observer

@mikestan86 wrote:
As a TWC TV Roku trial user, I am eagerly awaiting the availability of an Apple TV app as I prefer to stay in the Apple Eco-system. Can you at least confirm that an app is in plans to be developed?

Apparently, no. They can not confirm it. It's so frustrating that they ignore a platform that should be so easy to get into. It's already on so many iOS devices. The new Apple TV, with the new remote, should be a simple adaptation for them. My guess is that they just don't want another device taking money out of their pockets. Money that would be paid by cable box renters.