Newcomer

Re: Spectrum TV App on FireStick

Second that!  Get with it and release an app for the FireTV stick.  The last sticking point for me to be a return TV (streaming) subcriber!

Rookie

All that worked for me for a little while. Now it's not working. The toggle mouse needs ADB/USB debugging on, but to use the live tv feature on spectrum, the debugging needs to be off. Now what do I do????
Rookie

It's not even available on all smart tvs just samsung!! Ugh so irritating
Proven Sharer

You could try using a Roku instead, to get around the 'Samsung sets only' limitation.  Lots of other choices to choose from too. 

Rookie

It sucks to have to buy new equipment to use the app. Not so sure my husband will go for that. IS THERE ANY TOGGLE MOUSE APPS THAT DONT NEED THE DEBUGGING ON?
Rookie

The bluetooth mouse I got on the bay works with debugging off. It had to be on to move the spectrum app from my tablet to the stick, but once loaded, I could turn it back off. I would think you could also use a bluetooth keyboard instead of mouse, but didn't try it since the mouse worked fine and is physically a lot smaller.

Newcomer

Loads and asks for login and pwd but then nothing but blue screen. Also I think if it did work the resolution is off.
Rookie

Then you did not follow the instructions. You load it to your tablet or Phone first, open the app and sign in and make sure it works. You DON'T sign out, you leave it so it logs on automatically on the device, THEN use apps2fire to transfer that  app to the stick. Once there and opened, it should be logged on there too. Turn off the debugging and other option. The "screen" is squished to the top of the screen and the guide below. Use mouse to get a channel by scrolling down the list and pickng one. It will then go to full screen and increase resolution.

How please
Newcomer

Cloakmack,

I've looked for your instructions and could not find them.  Can you post them again or send them to me?