Note: Programming will vary based on whether or not you are connected to your In-home WiFi. The Spectrum TV app will not work internationally.
The Spectrum TV app for Xbox One® gives you more choices for watching your favorite programming. Watch Live TV and On Demand content, browse Guide listings, and much more.
Note: After creating a new Spectrum.net username, you'll need to wait 24-72 hours before you can use it to sign in to any TV apps.
Minimum Service Requirements
To use the Spectrum TV app on Xbox One, you’ll need:
- Xbox One
- Xbox Live account
- Internet connection
- Spectrum TV service
- Spectrum username and password
Note: The Spectrum TV app for Xbox One is intended for in-home use only with the internet modem associated with your Spectrum account.
- Programming availability varies by location and subscription level.
- Pay-Per-View isn't available for streaming on Xbox One at this time.
- Parental Control settings may affect what channels are available.
Note: If you don't have an Xbox Live account, learn how to create one.
- Make sure your Xbox One is powered on and connected to the internet. Learn more.
- Sign in with your Xbox Live account.
- From the Xbox One Home screen, navigate to the Store and then select the Apps category.
- Search for Spectrum TV.
- When complete, the Spectrum TV app will appear in My Games and Apps. You can choose to Pin to Home for easy access.
- Open the Spectrum TV app, enter your Spectrum username and password, and then select Sign In.
- After your service level is authenticated, select Agree to accept the License Agreement and begin watching.
- The next time you open the Spectrum TV app, you'll automatically be signed in.