Not applicable

Re: My TWC app not working on Xbox one

Having same issue here. Worked perfect until I installed the latest Xbox one update. Now I can't open TWC TV app at all. Tried uninstalling/reinstalling App many times, hard reset on xbox, restarting modem/router, unplugging power source. Installing update for the TWC app that was released on 12/1 and still Nothing fixed it.
Not applicable

The 12/1 update didn't solve the issue.

Newcomer

I wasn't having any problems before and now the 12/1 update took away the ability to sort channels by channel number... Why?!

Newcomer

Only solution that seems to be working is to make a another account with a new email or one you don't use often & open the app with that account. You don't have to have a gold account to make the app work, you just need to sign in with your timewarner info again & it should work. It's been working for others & it works for me with no problems. it sucks that it has to be this way though.
Not applicable

It doesn't work. The problem is, some of us can't even get passed the app opening to be able to input any login info.

Newcomer

Disregard my last post, my mistake....

Not applicable

I did what Agueee23 and a couple others recommended. I registered for another xbox profile name with an email address that is different than the email I used to register my main gold profile. Make sure your main profile is signed out, sign into the new profile name on the same xbox one, and load the TWC app. DO NOT try to load it first on your main profile before loading TWC app under the new profile you just created bc it won't work then. So register for a new profile, turn xbox on, sign into new profile(making sure other "main" profile is signed out), and start the TWC App while logged into the new profile. App then works just fine. It's a weird solution and I still don't understand why the TWC app won't work on one profile but works just fine on that same Xbox one under a different profile! Makes no sense but it's a fix for now! Good luck!
Spectrum Employee

If you bring up the channel surfer, dpad down all the way to the bottom to Guide Options.  You can find channel sorting there.

Rookie

Thanks for the details. I'll give this a try but clearly there is still a code issue in the TWC app. Hopefully this will give them the push to simply make a universal app; this app seems like a good candidate for that. And hopefully, that happens quickly because the DVR software is even worse than the app (which doesn't work at all). Who makes these apps? They obviously don't actually use them. Hey devs! They're called "Use Cases". Look 'em up. You're welcome.
Observer

I have the same issue since the Xbone update. App doesn't even open, just gives an error saying hey this took too long.