Not applicable

My TWC app not working on Xbox one

So my app on my Xbox one does not get services says there is an error then it just logs me out of the app. ive tried re installing it doesn't work rebooting my Xbox also did not not. At last I called time Warner they said my Xbox was not working properly. Then I called Microsoft and they said that time winner had a curpt fiel that needed to get fix by timewarner cable.

Everyone's Tags (1)
25 REPLIES
Expert

Re: My TWC app not working on Xbox one

Unplug your cable modem and cable box for 15 minutes, plug it back  in, try again.

Not applicable

Having the same issue, sent a message to TW via FB and they said their engineers are working on the issue. It started after the last xbox update.

Not applicable

Same here theses need to get resolved ASAP.
Not applicable

So my twc app on xbox 1 has bin workin perfect since i downloaded it about 2 weeks ago now it stop i tried so many solutions 2 fix problem from uninstall it and so on but nothing then i change my xbox sighn in account 2 another old 1 i have and what do u know it works on another xbox live account and both have gold membership kinda sucks i prefer my main account but i guess this will have to do and by the way it works perfectly my twc app with my main xbox live account on xbox 360 but not now on my xbox1 kinda wack but aleast i sloved the problem sort of hope this helps any1 let me kno if u kno why this may be problem (:
Newcomer

Hasn't worked on my Xbox one since the last update.  Tried uninstalling, reinstalling, and still nothing.

Lead Moderator

We are sorry for the trouble you have had. There is an update on the application scheduled for 12/1.

This should take care of the majority of the problems you are experiencing. If this does not, please

do contact us directly to investigate further.

Email: TWCable.Help@twcable.com
Twitter: @TWC_Help
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/messages/twc

Thank you for participating in the Forums.
Have a good rest of the day!

Regards,
Julia R.
TWC-Social Media Customer Care
Moderator - TWC Community Forums

Not applicable

I just got update but it still doesnt log in my account just loading circle pops out then back 2 my dsdhboard im on xbox one plz fix this
Newcomer

Didn't work for my account. GT: DjKnowMix
Newcomer

The app only works for my 2nd account & never my main account. Been having that problem for over a month.