Rookie

Lip Sync, still a problem.

In the last five months live TV on the TWC app has not been in sync. And every time I watch a Network VOD it crashes and one must start completely over. On one show it stopped 4 times 5 minutes in. Welp, as you probably know I never watched the show.....

The non like sync is extremely annoying. For me it only happens on live TV. Being that two of my TVs (family room) most watch area doesn't work it's painful!

When will this be fixed? I switched from Verizon, had no issues but I rather go back and have less and at least have a working app.
2 REPLIES 2
Expert

Re: Lip Sync, still a problem.

You have an issue in your computer, Either slow hardware or too much stuff running and delaying the video or audio

Trusted Helper

Re: Lip Sync, still a problem.

@MsRaye wrote:

You have an issue in your computer, Either slow hardware or too much stuff running and delaying the video or audio

I agree with Ms. Raye,

I would also suggest disabling Hardware Acceleration in the player at TWCTV.com.  Right-Click on the video, and clear the box that says "Enable Hardware Acceleration."  This can solve video problems.

Google search  to find the steps to Disable Harware Acceleration in each browser that you use as well.  (Steps vary.)

You should also clear your browsers' History and Cache, not cookies.  If you clear cookies, you will have to re-log in all of your user names and passwords for each site you visit.

Close out of all Windows. Reboot your computer when this is done.

If you still have problems with the lip synching, check to make sure you have the latest version of Flash Player installed for your browsers.

Satch