Rookie

Brand new Samsung and the twc app

I just bought a brand new Samsung smart TV and after hours on the phone they said it was simple. Just use our app to watch TV. So I installed the app and have been watching TV. The sound constantly cuts in and out. How can I solve this issue?
5 REPLIES 5
Spectrum Employee

Re: Brand new Samsung and the twc app

Not all Samsung TV's are fully compatibile with the TWC TV app. If you follow the link below, you can verify if your TV model is supported for the TWC TV app. Link: http://www.samsung.com/us/appstore/app/G00009313465-compatible#

TWC_SPECTRUM_808
Rookie

Doesn't seem to be on the list. UN40J5200 LED multicolor 40'' smart TV. What are my other options to get my tv to work?
Rookie

Sound works for about a half hour. And then starts to cut in and out. And it doesn't help by changing the channel or anything. All other apps work fine.
Community Manager

krenaec22

Unfortunately, If the TV is not listed then it is currently not supported on the TWCTV app.  The best way to get a consistent picture and sound with that TV would be to add a set top box.  If you have additional questions, please let us know.  

James M.
^TWC - Social Media Customer Care
Forum Moderator

Newcomer

Same exact problem on the same exact TV for me as well. Switched out two TVs already.