Rookie

what channels are included automatically from the list

when i put in my address i get 98 channels (not counting music channels) listed for my area, but what on this list will be included before i pick my 10?  I have seen where it will says local broadcast, government access, 25 Music Choice, plus 10 additional channels. But then they are just listed together, i would like to find out which ones are which!

4 REPLIES 4
Rookie

Re: Spectrum Choice Lineup

Once we have this list, how can you tell which ones are automatically included and which ones we would have to use our 10 picks on?

Community Manager

@bpa098

Here is a link to the Spectrum Choice Channel Lineup.  Follow the link & enter your address.  The channels available for your area will be listed.  Included channels will be in the "Included" column and the ones that you can select will be in the "Choice" column. 

Rookie

We're sorry, but there was a problem retrieving your channel lineup.
Please try again at a later date. We apologize for the inconvenience.

I am getting the above error message on the site. When i generated the list previously everthing was in one column. I didnt see seperate columns like you mention

Proven Sharer

Normally Choice will include the channels which are part of the Broadcast Basic tier.

The ten choice channels are typically payTV netowrks (i.e - TNT, TBS, FX, USA, ESPN), but ususlly do not include premiums or Regional Sports Networks.