Spectator

Can you add Premiums?

I changed to Spectrum Choice, but was told I could not add premiums such as Starz Encore.  I thought I found information to the contrary.

4 REPLIES 4
Observer

Re: Can you add Premiums?

is this the streaming plan??? if so i dunno if you can add premiums on that plan. though if you are streaming you can just download the app on your roku apple tv firestick or what ever streaming device you may have and subscribe to each one seperately and it would be the same cost every month as you would be paying to spectrum 

Lead Moderator

My information does indicate that with Spectrum Choice you do have the 

option to add Premium channels.

HBO

Showtime

Starz

Starz Encore

TMC

Cinemax

Epix

Those are all available. You can also get the Premium Pak which includes HBO, Showtime, TMC, Starz, and Starz Encore. 

Regards,

Julia

Social Media Customer Service-Lead Moderator

Spectator

That is what I thought.  I was told otherwise at the Spectrum location when I changed to TV Choice.  I did see a few review sites that mentioned you cannot get them through the receiver, you do need to use an app on a streaming device, which isn't what I was hoping for.

Highlighted
Spectator

I called Spectrum and I had no trouble adding a premium package and it works fine through the receiver, contrary to what I read in some online reviews that said they needed to be viewed through a TV Everywhere app.