Highlighted
Newcomer

Re: WiFi calling

They told me yesterday that wifi calling is available but they are unable to intelligently walk through the steps and if it involves the alternative Spectrum 80-2G wifi that now shows up, the password doesn't work and they can't re-set it or figure out how to connect to it. I was on the phone 2 HOURS.
Newcomer

I was told the same and it appear they have it but now to activate is unclear. It's not in my settings.  I read online that with my iphone I might need to download the myspectrum app. Customer serice knew NOTHING and after 2 hours I still don't have it.The app seems to add a wifi profile with 7 options.  I don[t know which one will work....if I get it to work I will post answers bc these guys are inept. 

Observer

Spectrum Mobile seems to only allow wifi calling when data services are unavailable. You would still be billed for the wifi calls data usage and it only seems to be useful for avoiding Roaming charges.

Hope this helps in any way.
Observer

They pushed a carrier update recently and it works in my iPhone XS Max.
If you go to Settings -> Cellular you should see a SPECTRUM section with Wi-Fi Calling. Tap that, then turn on “Wi-Fi Calling On This iPhone.” That should open a page to update your emergency address. Then you should be set.
Observer

Kristen. See my other post. They pushed a carrier update to phones to enable it. If you don’t see it in your settings you probably didn’t get the update. You can force the update by tapping Settings -> General -> About. If the update is available, you’ll get a pop up message.