Lead Moderator

Switching to Spectrum Mobile FAQs

Switching to Spectrum Mobile FAQs

Spectrum now offers mobile service in all areas. The following information will help you get started with making the switch to Spectrum Mobile.

How do I know if I'm eligible for Spectrum Mobile service?

Spectrum Internet customers with approved credit can register for up to five mobile lines.

Learn more about Spectrum Mobile eligibility.

How do I sign up for Spectrum Mobile?

You can sign up online, visit a Spectrum Store or contact us to add Spectrum Mobile service.

Learn more about signing up for Spectrum Mobile service.

How do I create a Spectrum account?

If you have not done so already, visit Spectrum.net to create a username and password. Your Spectrum credentials will be used to manage all of your Spectrum accounts.

Can I connect my smartwatch to the Spectrum Mobile network?

Currently, we don't support wearable technology, such as the Apple Watch or Samsung Gear.

Can I keep my current phone number with Spectrum Mobile?

Yes, you can keep your phone number when switching to Spectrum Mobile. We accept phone numbers from all carriers.

Learn more about how to transfer your phone number to Spectrum Mobile.

Note: Toll-free numbers and pager numbers (500, 800, 888 and 900 prefixes) can't be transferred.

Will Spectrum Mobile pay the Early Termination Fee from my old carrier?

No, we don’t cover the Early Termination Fee you may incur when leaving your other carrier.

Can I bundle Spectrum Mobile with my other Spectrum services?

Spectrum Mobile isn't offered as part of a Spectrum bundle. For more information on available service packages, visit Spectrum.com.