Highlighted
Lead Moderator

My Spectrum Mobile App

My Spectrum Mobile App

NOVEMBER 28TH, 2018

The My Spectrum Mobile app allows you to manage your Spectrum Mobile account anywhere, anytime. You can access account and plan information, view your data usage, get support and more.

Note: Only the primary account holder can use the My Spectrum Mobile app. For the best experience, make sure you've downloaded the latest version of the app from your device's app store.

Download the App

Spectrum Mobile support app

The My Spectrum Mobile app is available to download at no extra charge. Simply search for My Spectrum Mobile in your device's app store and select Download or Install.

Minimum Service Requirements

• Android OS 4.3 or later
  • Apple iOS 9.3 or later

To use the My Spectrum Mobile app, you'll need a Spectrum username and password. You'll also need to activate your new Spectrum Mobile device before signing in to the app.

Account Activity

You can review how much data has been used in the current billing cycle for each of your By the Gig and Unlimited lines. Learn more about viewing your account activity.

In the Activity section of the app you can also:

• Create nicknames to differentiate between multiple lines registered on your account.
  • Change your data plan options.
  • View additional details about your device(s).

Billing

You can view information about your current billing cycle, including payment method and date, total amount due, and a summary of charges.

To view billing information:

1. Open the My Spectrum Mobile app.
  2. Select Billing.
  3. Scroll to and select from the following options:
  • View Current Cycle
  • Manage Auto Pay
  • View Statements
  • View Past Orders

Support

Get help with your Spectrum Mobile account and learn more about how to use your device.

Settings

You can change your contact information, access your Terms & Conditions and Privacy Policy documents, or sign out of the app.