Observer

Billing suggestions

It is highly suggested you allow changes to the automatic payment dates.

You already limit the pool of potential customers for Spectrum Mobile by refusing to allow someone to bring their own phone, requiring Spectrum Internet to even be eligible, and you are further limiting you customer count with your refusal to adjust payment dates. 

2 of my posts have already been deleted so I guess complaining about things you wish Spectrum Mobile would change gets your post the boot. This is a suggestion but I suspect it will go the way of the ghost soon so enjoy reading it while you can.

Edited title to fit topic better.

2 REPLIES
Lead Moderator

Re: Billing suggestions

Good morning, 

Fourms are not intended for feedback or complaints to the company. They are intended to share  tips and information to help others out with services.  

If you woud like to provide your feedback to us regarding items you would like

to see changed or updated please direct this to:

Twitter: @Ask_Spectrum

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Spectrum

1-855-70-SPECTRUM (855-707-7328)

Regards,

Julia R.

Spectrum-Social Media Customer Care

Lead Moderator-Community Forums

Highlighted
Observer

Re: Billing suggestions

Thanks for the info on why my posts were removed, but I do not have a Twitter account, I do not have a Facebook account, and this community forum is the only way I have to reach out and contact your company due to the inflexible billing practices that forced me to return my device (a phone) and cancel my service as the only means to change my billing date. 

Just shifting my automatic payment due date by 5 days would have prevented the return and cancelation, but it seems that is asking an impossible request.

Sorry again that this is the only means I have to contact Spectrum Mobile. Though I guess you could see this as a tip to other users for how to change the billing date when they have no other choice.