Observer

who do i contact to get answers???

here we go again. the picture is grainy tonight along with the typical pixelization and it's to the point again to where it just goes blank like the t.v. has been shut off. this should have been fixed 11 months ago period!!! i also want to know why the construction guru won't string a cable in front of my building i have both directv and dish cables hanging down from the roof hello!!! if the cable from the pole to the tap is spectrums problem why won't they fix it and if the tap is spectrums problem why won't they fix it??? i am sick and tired and having techs comming out every 3 days to fix it when they know what the problem is!!! they would rather hear me threaten to go elsewhere than to keep me as a customer. while i have been sitting here with signals that are out of range for the longest

1 REPLY 1
Proven Sharer

Re: who do i contact to get answers???

You are posting in one of Spectrum's peer-to-peer customer forums, a location which is not monitored by Spectrum technical support.  The few Spectrum employees who do appear here are mostly the moderators, and they are clearly identified as Spectrum employees.

@Julia_R

If you provide us some details we may be able to point you in a better direction to get help.  Start with your ZIP code, then a description of each separate identified issue:

1)  Picture is grainy tonight, this should have been fixed 11 months ago period!!! 

Obviously this has happened to you before but it doesn't happen often if the last time was 11 month ago.  It might not be caused by something that is Spectrum's job to fix.

2)  why the construction guru won't string a cable in front of my building.

It could be that if you are renting they need permission of the building owner, or that your utility did not give them permission to share the poles, or your local community has to approve the added construction.

3)  if the cable from the pole to the tap is spectrums problem why won't they fix it and if the tap is spectrums problem why won't they fix it???

Did a Spectrum tech tell you that either or both of those are faulty? If so, they should be replaced promptly.  A tap change often requires scheduling a separate Tier 3 maintenance crew with a bucket truck.  But again, if you are renting and the cable wiring was installed by the building owner, the owner may be responsible to get Spectrum to work on it for you.