Observer

poor picture

they seem to have gotten the phone and the internet working right finally after months of the phone going blank on out going calls by replacing the modem and routerSmiley Happy. now what in the heck is going on with the t.v. the picture is still breaking up macro blocking freezing up i had multable techs over even a superviser tech and i had the maintance dept fixing something at the node ever since that was done it seems to be getting worse. they replaced all the cables inside my house 3 times along with the splitters i have had every box that spectrum has and yet this is still happeningSmiley Frustrated

4 REPLIES 4
Helper

Re: poor picture

Keep calling for techs to come out until it's fixed. There's a lot of line out there that they have to check for damage or replace. Eventually they will find it. Encourage your neighbors that are experiencing problems to call as well. 

Participant

Sadly, we also seem to be having this issue, though it is not consistent.   Technician did come out and 'tweak' our cable runs, but still having the issue.   Have a lot of travel planned over the holidays, but will likely get another technician out after the new year.  Should not be having pixelation and break up in todays age...

Observer

well i did keep complaing and posted on facebook about all of the issues. they had 2 bucket trucks out there fixing the lines. i seen a guy rolling back some fiber. so i am thinking that some of the fiber was bad. the tech on the phone knew what i was talking about and told me that everyone in my area must be experiancing the same issues also that was a first. i guess he also ran a line test to!!!

Observer

did they check the box outside of your house if any??? it might be broken fiber somewhere along the lines also. did they replace the spiltters and coax in your home also???