Not applicable

Other Sessions Open When Other Devices Are Off

Hi everyone. I logged onto my ipad and got all the way to purchase a new device but my keyboard went wonky so I turned it off and attempted to go through my android device.

Now i consistantly get a "there is already a session open, please close this one" even though all other apps are closed.

Any ideas?

2 REPLIES 2
Community Manager

Re: Other Sessions Open When Other Devices Are Off

What are you trying to purchase? 

Highlighted
Proven Sharer

Re: Other Sessions Open When Other Devices Are Off

@Ssowell1 wrote:

Hi everyone. I logged onto my ipad and got all the way to purchase a new device but my keyboard went wonky so I turned it off and attempted to go through my android device.

Now i consistantly get a "there is already a session open, please close this one" even though all other apps are closed.

Any ideas?

You logged onto your ipad, using what app ??

What web site were you trying to connect to ??

Then you logged onto some kind of android device, using what app this time ??  Were you trying to connect to the same web site or a different one ??

The message you received suggests that you never closed the first (iPad) app, and your story pretty much confirms that.  Only you would know what app that was, but it appears that you are not supposed to do that.  You probably need to contact the folks who run the app web site, whomever that might be, to get your user account reset.

What part of your story suggests that Spectrum Internet or anyone on their user forums would have answers to any of the questions we're asking in order to assist you??