Participant

My Account Web Site Not Working Correctly

I've had problems all day 5/30 with the my account web site not loading properly on multiple browsers or showing connected equipment.  Also giving account error messages. 

What is happening?

7 REPLIES 7
LGT
Contributor

Re: My Account Web Site Not Working Correctly

This happened to me today too.  I had to reload the page multiple times before I got it to work, but it finally did load. They are definitely having trouble with their website. 

Community Manager

We apologize for any frustration. There was a known issue yesterday afternoon with My Account website latency and data not loading.  The issue has been resolved as of yesterday evening.  If you are still experiencing an issue, please let us know.  Thanks for your patience.   

Participant

James, the web site is still not loading properly it takes brower refreshes to at least get a rendered screen that can be read. TV/Internet statuses are also not properly reflected. 

Community Manager

@wickerberry , 

Thanks.  Which browsers have you tried and have you cleared the cache and browsing history?  If possible, can you provide a screen shot with personal information redacted?

Highlighted
Participant

Tried on Safari, Chrome, IE with same result and did clear them all first but get same result the account page no longer loads properly. Something definately changed or broke as of yesterday.   thanks  

Community Manager

Sure thing.  I will pass it up to the web team.  If you find that it continues, please contact us directly by private message at @Forums_Help  or on Social Media and we can troubleshoot further as an individual issue:

Participant

Its been working correctly since last night so I believe it has been resolved.   Thanks