Rookie

WatchESPN

I am trying to use the WatchESPN app on my ipad and computer, and have been able to do so with no problem up until yesterday afternoon. It now says ESPN is not included in my subscription. ESPN is included in my subscription, and I have talked to Spectrum and ESPN about this issue and nothing is changing. Has anyone else experienced this issue or had it fixed?
5 REPLIES 5
Community Manager

Re: WatchESPN

@bill8thecat , 

Sorry for the trouble.  We are not seeing any reports of issues with log ins for this app. 

Can you try restarting your modem, and if that does not resolve the issue, try changing your password.  Changing the password forces our system to update your entitlements and usually resolves most log in issues.   Let us know if the issue persists after trying these steps.  

Rookie

Hi James,

Thanks for your response but this is not a log in issue. I am logged into the app but when I try to play videos it says it is not included in my subscription.
Helper

@bill8thecat wrote:
Hi James,

Thanks for your response but this is not a log in issue. I am logged into the app but when I try to play videos it says it is not included in my subscription.

So did you at least try what was suggested?

Community Manager

Sorry for the confusion, it sounded like a log in issue.   Can you provide a screenshot of the error message?  I'm wondering if it is an issue where ESPN is restricting content.  

Rookie

Not sure how to add screenshot but it says:
Unable to Play Video
Access to this program is not included in your spectrum TV subscription. To learn more about adding this program, visit.....
I am confused because we have made no changes to our subscription plan and I am able to watch ESPN on TV. I was also able to use the app with no problem up until Tuesday afternoon.