Highlighted
Newcomer

Unable to watch full episodes of USA app

Hello everyone.

We have the USA channel as part of our cable and are able to watch the cable on our cable box. Previously we were also able to log into the USA network app (via firestick or their website) to watch full episodes of demand however that has stopped working. We receive the following error message below. This error occurs on our firestick, USA network website and USA network android app. We have the channel on our cable box and are able to view it there just fine.  Please help. thank you

error.JPG

4 REPLIES 4
Sharer

Re: Unable to watch full episodes of USA app

Could be an issue with the authentication servers again that will take time to address ... or it could be due to USA's policy on streaming.
Newcomer

The problem has been ongoing for at least two to three months.
Helper

Have you recently changed anything on your account...maybe your Spectrum password and didn't update the password on the USA App? Try deleting the USA app and reinstalling to force it to go through the authentication process again...may or may not work but it's worth a try.

Also, do you happen to have another streaming device like a Roku, Apple TV, iPhone, etc. you can test the app with to make sure it's not an Amazon problem.

Newcomer

It doesn't work on numerous platforms. I tried the app on my phone, then firestick and also regular computer. I am able to log into the spectrum account on the USA web but when trying to play an actual show the issue shows up.