Participant

NFL Network access for L-TWC areas

Looks like NFL Network access is live now for L-TWC areas via the NFL app. Note that this is only for non-live game acccess. Thanks Spectrum!
4 REPLIES
Participant

Re: NFL Network access for L-TWC areas

But interestingly enough, the login for the Watch NFL Network app still does not work for L-TWC as of yet, even though it says that it works for all American customers.

Participant

Can I get a moderator to comment please? Why is it that the Spectrum partner app page states that the”Watch NFL Network” app works for all users in the United States and still I can’t log in??? When I try, I get the “This app is not available to users in L-TWC areas...” message??? This is the same message I used to get when I tried to access the NFL Network through the “NFL” app. NFL Network works fine through that app. What is going on here???
Lead Moderator

I was just able to login at www.nfl.com through a Chrome and an IE browser.

What platform are you trying to use? 

NFL
NFL app icon

Watch Online

Download on the App Store

Get it on Google Play

Get breaking news, in-game highlights, live game scores, custom team news, follow your Fantasy Football Team, watch Fantasy Live and more.

Participant

Hi Julia,

I may not have been completely clear. There are two separate apps in question here: there is the “NFL” app that you logged in to. I can log in with that app fine also. But there is a second app called”Watch NFL Network”. That app is the other app besides the NFL app and it's that one that I can’t log in on. It’s that one that  I'm referring to from the Spectrum Partner App page. That app is described as being available to all United States customers. So It’s not that big a deal as far as actually watching NFL Network, but it is the description for the “Watch NFL Network” app on the partner app page that can be confusing to L-TWC customers. Just trying to get that clarified, but also curious as to why access works through the NFL app and yet not through the Watch NFL Network  app.

And just for informational purposes, this is with iOS. Thanks.  Here's the app I'm referring to...from the Partner App page:

Watch NFL App.PNG