Newcomer

Re: HBO GO not working

Deleted and reinstalled several times - did not solve the problem that Spectrum is not showing up on the app

Newcomer

I found the app under Charter - Spectrum

Rookie

I just spent 50 minutes waiting for a customer service rep to tell me, and I quote - “sir, we have an ongoing technical issue where no one is able to log into HBO GO and we dont’ have a projected date for the resolution (edited)

Someone needs to let these (edited) that - 1) the customer services reps need to be aware that they are listed as Charter Spectrum and not as Spectrum so they can inform the folks who are calling in with this issue, 2) they need to go change their listing from Charter Spectrum to (edited) Spectrum.

I HATED TIME WARNER CABLE, I DETEST SPECTRUM.

Lead Moderator

@00sk00

While we do appreciate your feedback we will remind you to keep it clean and 

constructive.  Name calling is not acceptable. 

Please see community guidelines here: Community-Guidelines

Regards,
Julia R.
Spectrum-Social Media Customer Care
Lead Moderator-Community Forums

Newcomer

Still not working for me on IPad Now it says “could not load profile” 

Newcomer

You need to instruct people that it is listed as CHARTER SPECTRUM.
Newcomer

Using Charter Spectrum worked for me.

Thank you!

Not applicable

I was about to write a very terse email because i couldn't access HBO Go using my Amazon Fire Stick. I went through the activation steps (enter the code on my TV, then select and sign in with my TV provider), but Spectrum wasn't listed. Then I found the answer.

Hey, Spectrum: Please inform your employees, including your Customer Service reps, that Spectrum may also be shown as "Charter Spectrum" in the provider list! After i selected this option, I got right in. I didn't need to reinstall HBO Go, either.

Newcomer

Hi,  Spectrum or Time Warner is listed as "Charter Spectrum"

Newcomer

I have the same problem.  It used to work until recently.  Deleting and reinstall of the app does not fix the problem.