Participant

Ubee DDW3611: Can't put it in bridge mode

Hi, at some point, the firmware on my DDW3611 was updated and it broke the ability for me to switch it myself from NAT to Bridge (and back).  I have my own WiFi router.

In doing a search, I found a message from about 3 years ago saying I would have to call TW and ask for it to be put in Bridge mode.  Is that true?  I have to call TW to have them switch that mode?

Regards, Patrick

3 REPLIES 3
Spectrum Employee

Re: Ubee DDW3611: Can't put it in bridge mode

Sorry to hear, @PJX.  If you navigate to the modem/router access IP, which should be 192.168.0.1 (alternatively you can try 192.168.100.1), it should bring you to the Ubee splash page with a 'Login' link.  Once you click that link, it will bring up a dialog for username and password for which both should be 'user' without the single quotes.  Once you are logged in, you will want to navigate to the 'Tools' section which will have an option for 'Operation Mode'.  Once that loads up, it should give you the option to change it to 'Bridge Mode'.

Thank you for your participation in the Forums!

Regards,
Jeremiah S.
TWC-Social Media Customer Care
Moderator - TWC Community Forums

Check out the community guidelines here
Expert

If you're in NYC, they were playing password of the week and you need to call TWC and have them put this into permanent bridged mode.

Highlighted
Newcomer

Once your in bridge mode is there anyway to connect to the modem to check other settings?