I'm having the same problem as described in this post:
I did not see a resolution to this problem, so I'm creating this thread.
I have a Sagemcom RAC2VIS router. When I go to 192.168.1.1, I get a very basic read only page. There's nothing I can interact. I tried 192.168.100.1 instead (as suggested in the above thread), but there's nothing at that address.
I have the My Sprectrum app for my iPad, and I can change the router's name and password, but that's about it.
This is a problem because I want to connect a printer via WPS. According to the router's manual, WPS is disabled by default; you must access the router's Web GUI in order to enable it. But since that access is very limited (only 'basic router information' is presented) I'm stumped.
Solved! Go to Solution.
From the RAC2V1A downloadable user guide, starting on page 15:
Accessing the Configuration Interface
Perform the following steps to access the configuration interface.
1. If security has been properly set up on the computer to access the wireless LAN on the router, use the connection utility for the operating system to connect to the wireless LAN using its Wi-Fi network name (SSID), as shown on the security label.
Note: If you cannot access the wireless LAN, you must first establish a wired Ethernet connection between the computer and the router.
2. In the web browser, open the page http://192.168.1.1/ to access the router setup. The sign-in screen for the router displays.
RAC2V1A Router User Guide pg 16
3. Enter the user name and password, and click Apply to sign in. These default sign-in credentials appear on the label on the back of the router. The Basic Wireless Settings screen displays.
Note: The default user name and the default password are both “admin”. Both are in lower case letters.
4. Set basic setup configuration parameters as required for the system.
Note: Most configuration parameters that you may want to set can be accessed on the Basic Wireless Settings screen or on the LAN Setup or Wireless tabs.
Then jump to page 18 for configuration of WPS:
Configuring Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS)
WPS is a standard method for easily configuring a secure connection between the router and computers or other wireless devices (known as enrollees) that support WPS. When WPS is enabled you can attach other wireless devices by pressing the WPS buttons on the device (if equipped) and on the router, or by entering the enrollee’s PIN and then clicking the Start WPS Association icon.
Perform the following steps to enable the wireless network.
1. Access and sign in to the configuration interface.
2. Click the Basic Setup tab.
3. Click WPS Settings in the side menu.
4. In the appropriate section (2.4 GHz or 5 GHz), click the Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) Enable checkbox and click Apply to enable WPS on the system.
a. If the client device has a WPS button, press the WPS buttons on the client device and on the router simultaneously to start the WPS association.
Note: If you prefer, you can click Start PBC on the WPS Settings screen instead of pressing the WPS button on the back of the router.)
b. If the client device has a PIN number, enter the enrollee’s PIN in the Enrollee PIN Code field, and then click Enroll. Enter the router’s PIN code in the Device PIN Code field if requested during connection.
6. If the connection is successful, then the device will connect to the router. If it does not connect for some reason, then you should start the association process over.
Onc you have successfully attached the printer, we strongly recommend that you turn off WPS by unchecking the box in step 4.